Need some toys to stuff in your dog's stocking? Is it looking a bit bare under the tree?
We can fix that! All non-holiday dog toys at CITIPETS are 25% off!! And that means everything: Mighty Dog, West Paw, JW Toys, Kongs, Chuck Its ... The list goes on and on!!!
Stop in and take care of all your dogs (and your friend's dogs') needs!
Check out ALL the sales CITIPETS is having this holiday month:
- Pet Feeders are 25% Off this month!
- Small Batch Blends(Raw, complete and balanced foods for cats and dogs) are $25 Off this month!
- Don't forget our Sale Bin has toys and clothes which are 30% Off!!!
Come on in and stock up! You don't want to be stuck doing your holiday shopping at the last minute!
CITIPETS is a San Francisco family-owned pet supply store (dogs, cats, birds and small animals) founded in 2005. The betterment of your best friend's health, nutrition and happiness is our passion. We have two locations (our store in West Portal and our boarding/daycare facility in Silver Terrace) offering the finest in food, supplements, treats, toys and supplies for your dog. We work very closely with our vendors to ensure that we carry only the highest quality raw, canned, and dry food as well as all the fun and fashionable accessories your best friend could possibly need. CITIPETS’ Playground, our innovative boarding/daycare facility is kennel-free and has staff on-site 24/7. We also offer dog training (From puppies and general obedience, to behavioral issues. Rescues a specialty!) and exercising. Our service areas cover the city. With over 25 years professional experience caring for, and training dogs, our family is here 24/7 to help you care for your family.
If you are as concerned as we are about the proposed dog management plan, and you want to make sure that the GGNRA hears the will of the public, please call Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi to ask her to help.
We recommend keeping your call to Congresswoman Pelosi's office brief and courteous. For example, you can say, "I am very concerned about the GGNRA's proposed dog management plan. I hope Congresswoman Pelosi will do everything she can to help stop this plan and preserve recreational access for all people, including people with dogs, in the GGNRA." If you live in the Congresswoman's district, make sure to leave your name and address.
- Washington, DC office: (202) 225-4965
- San Francisco office: (415) 556-4862
- Email through her website
The Golden Gate National Recreation Area has released a plan to dramatically cut where people can walk with their dogs on GGNRA lands. There will be NO off-leash dog walking anywhere on GGNRA land in San Mateo County. Rodeo Beach will be the ONLY off-leash area in Marin. In San Francisco, the plan will ban dogs entirely from the vast majority of Fort Funston, the East Beach at Crissy Field and most of Ocean Beach.
The San Francisco Board of Supervisors has voted twice to oppose the GGNRA's extreme plan. Now, we need Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, who represents people in many of the areas that have been impacted, to help us stop this misguided plan by the GGNRA and to stand up for her thousands of constituents who have been walking with their dogs for decades in areas that are controlled by the GGNRA.
- Congresswoman Pelosi has not made any statement in support of or opposition to the GGNRA dog management plan, and her support is essential in protecting outdoor recreation for dogs and people in the GGNRA.
- The Golden Gate National Recreation Area has spent millions of dollars trying to severely cut and in many places entirely ban where people have been walking their dogs for decades in Marin, San Francisco and San Mateo Counties.
- The GGNRA's first "dog management" was roundly criticized 3 to 1 in public comments against it and opposed by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Yet almost three years later, the GGNRA has now released a new plan that is identical to the original with insignificant, meaningless changes.
- The plan does not offer any evidence to support the need for such a drastic change in usage. The plan fails to manage the GGNRA for the recreational needs of the people of the Bay Area, in direct contradiction to its reason-to-be as described in the legislation that created it.
- The Plan will severely cut where people with dogs, who have walked in the GGNRA for decades, will be able to walk in the future, without offering any evidence to support the need for such drastic change in usage.
- The Plan fails to manage the GGNRA for the recreational needs of the people of the Bay Area, in direct contradiction to its reason-to-be as described in the legislation that created it.
- The Plan wrongly acts as if the GGNRA is a remote wilderness, when it is actually located within and adjacent to a large city, with its services and environment inextricably intertwined with those of the cities that surround it.
- Recreation is the reason the GGNRA was created, and it must continue to be its guiding principle.
To view the GGNRA's new dog management plan, go to: http://www.tinyurl.com/NPSdogplan
This is endorsed by Crissy Field Dog Group, Dolores Park Dogs, DogPAC of San Francisco, Fort Funston Dog Walkers, Montara Dog Group, Ocean Beach DOG, Save Off Leash Dog Walking, SF Professional Dog Walkers Association, SFDOG, and others.
CITIPETS appreciates what our servicemen and women have given their country.
We want to give back, so this Veterans day:
- all vets,
- those currently serving,
- and families of currently serving military personnel
get 15% off when you buy anything at our CITIPETS shop (183 West Portal Ave, San Francisco, CA 94127 - View on Google Maps) or use our daycare facility, The Playground! (2253 Shafter Ave, San Francisco, CA 94124 - View on Google Maps)
Just stop by our store or The Playground on Monday November 11th and mention that you're one of the above!